Information about COVID-19
CSU Health Network is providing services in-person, by phone, and over secure videoconference.
Walk-in services are not available. Always call (970) 491-7121 before coming into the CSU Health and Medical Center.
Visit Location, Hours, and Parking for more information about how to access services.
Learn more about COVID-19 testing at CSU Health Network.
- Flu Shots Now Available
- Multicultural Counseling Services
- Mental Health Support Resources for Students
- Private Spaces on Campus for your Telehealth Appointment
- CSU Race, Bias, and Equity Initiative (RBEI) – Response to Student Demands
- Statement of Support for Trans and Non-Binary Students
- Notice of Intent to Destroy Medical Records
- Information about COVID-19 (coronavirus) and university response
- Managing Fears and Anxiety around COVID-19
- Vaping and Lung Illness
- Important Information for Students with Exemption to Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine Requirement
- Increase in Hepatitis A Cases in Colorado
- Zika Virus and Traveling to Impacted Countries