Welcome back, Rams!
Visit Location, Hours, and Parking for more information about how to access CSU Health Network services.
Learn more about how to submit your COVID-19 vaccine records or request an exemption
Remember to report all flu-like and/or respiratory symptoms, COVID-19 exposures, and concerns to CSU Public Health through the online COVID-19 Reporter
- Flu shots now available- by appointment only. Learn more!
- How to submit your COVID-19 vaccine records or request an exemption
- Open Notes at CSU Health Network
- Statement of Support for the CSU Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Community
- Private Spaces on Campus for your Telehealth Appointment
- CSU Race, Bias, and Equity Initiative (RBEI) – Response to Student Demands
- Statement of Support for Trans and Non-Binary Students
- Notice of Intent to Destroy Medical Records
- Information about COVID-19 (coronavirus) and university response
- Managing Fears and Anxiety around COVID-19
- Vaping and Lung Illness
- Important Information for Students with Exemption to Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine Requirement
- Increase in Hepatitis A Cases in Colorado
- Zika Virus and Traveling to Impacted Countries