Services available during Summer Break
CSU Health Network is providing services in-person, by phone, and over secure videoconference.
Walk-in services are not available. Always call (970) 491-7121 before coming into the CSU Health and Medical Center.
All services will remain open during Summer Break. Visit Location, Hours, and Parking for more information about how to access services.
Learn more about COVID-19 testing at CSU Health Network.
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations for CSU students, faculty and staff
- Voluntary COVID-19 vaccine record submission now available
- Open Notes at CSU Health Network
- Statement of Support for the CSU Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Community
- Mental Health Support Resources for Students
- Private Spaces on Campus for your Telehealth Appointment
- CSU Race, Bias, and Equity Initiative (RBEI) – Response to Student Demands
- Statement of Support for Trans and Non-Binary Students
- Notice of Intent to Destroy Medical Records
- Information about COVID-19 (coronavirus) and university response
- Managing Fears and Anxiety around COVID-19
- Vaping and Lung Illness
- Important Information for Students with Exemption to Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine Requirement
- Increase in Hepatitis A Cases in Colorado
- Zika Virus and Traveling to Impacted Countries