Services available during Summer Break
CSU Health Network is providing services in-person, by phone, and over secure videoconference.
All services will remain open during Summer Break. Visit Location, Hours, and Parking for more information about how to access services.
Learn more about COVID-19 testing at CSU Health Network.
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations for CSU students, faculty and staff
- Voluntary COVID-19 vaccine record submission now available
- Health Insurance Waiver and Enrollment Portal Now Open
- Open Notes at CSU Health Network
- Statement of Support for the CSU Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Community
- Mental Health Support Resources for Students
- Private Spaces on Campus for your Telehealth Appointment
- CSU Race, Bias, and Equity Initiative (RBEI) – Response to Student Demands
- Statement of Support for Trans and Non-Binary Students
- Notice of Intent to Destroy Medical Records
- Information about COVID-19 (coronavirus) and university response
- Managing Fears and Anxiety around COVID-19
- Vaping and Lung Illness
- Important Information for Students with Exemption to Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine Requirement
- Increase in Hepatitis A Cases in Colorado
- Zika Virus and Traveling to Impacted Countries