Happy Fall, Rams!
Visit Location, Hours, and Parking for more information about how to access CSU Health Network services.
Flu shots available for CSU students! Visit Cold and Flu Prevention and Care for more information.
Learn more about how to submit your COVID-19 vaccine records or request an exemption
Remember to report all flu-like and/or respiratory symptoms, COVID-19 exposures, and concerns to CSU Public Health through the online COVID-19 Reporter
- Flu shots now available- by appointment only. Learn more!
- How to submit your COVID-19 vaccine records or request an exemption
- Open Notes at CSU Health Network
- Statement of Support for the CSU Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Community
- Private Spaces on Campus for your Telehealth Appointment
- CSU Race, Bias, and Equity Initiative (RBEI) – Response to Student Demands
- Statement of Support for Trans and Non-Binary Students
- Notice of Intent to Destroy Medical Records
- Information about COVID-19 (coronavirus) and university response
- Managing Fears and Anxiety around COVID-19
- Vaping and Lung Illness
- Important Information for Students with Exemption to Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Vaccine Requirement
- Increase in Hepatitis A Cases in Colorado
- Zika Virus and Traveling to Impacted Countries