CSU Health Network- Spring Break Adjusted Hours
All CSU Health Network services will be OPEN during Spring Break, March 13 -17. CSU Health Network Pharmacy will be closing at 5:00 pm during Spring Break.
Visit the after-hours and emergency care information page to learn about resources for when CSU Health Network is closed.
Effective March 1, 2023, masks are no longer required inside the CSU Health and Medical Center.
However, if you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, such as coughing or sneezing, you are required to wear a medical grade face mask while in the building.
The 2022-2023 CSU Thematic Year will be centered on the theme of health. Learn more about the Thematic Year here.
- Notice of Intent to Destroy Medical Records
- Flu Shots for Students Now Available!
- A Message on the Supreme Court’s Decision on Roe v Wade
- Open Notes at CSU Health Network
- Statement of Support for the CSU Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Community
- Statement of Support for Trans and Non-Binary Students
CSU Health and Medical Center
151 W. Lake Street
(corner of College Ave. and Prospect Rd.)
Fort Collins, CO 80523
Campus Delivery 8031
Fort Collins, CO 80523-8031