Using the CSU Health Network Pharmacy
Click on the tabs below for information about how to fill, refill, transfer and pick-up your prescription.
Insurance, Payment and Co-Pay Billing in the Pharmacy
CSU Health Network Pharmacy works with most health insurance prescription cards and bills private insurance. We are contracted with Colorado Medicaid, but not Medicare Part D or out-of-state Medicaid.
CSU Health Network Pharmacy requires all patients to provide prescription insurance information, including current billing information, at the time of service.
Note that prescription coverage may be on a separate card from medical insurance, depending on your plan. Four (4) pieces of insurance information are required at the time of service – Identification Number, RxBIN, RxPCN, and RxGRP (Rx Group). See sample card below for more information. This information may appear in a different place on your card, depending on your insurance provider.
- PRO TIP: Students are encouraged to have photos of their medical and prescription insurance cards on their phones for easy access.
Click on the tabs below for more information about types of payment accepted and tips for using insurance at the CSU Health Network Pharmacy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
About ADHD Medications and Controlled Substances
- Patients with an ADHD medication prescription should provide a written or electronic copy, provided by their doctor, of the prescription for every fill.
- Patient must present photo identification at pick-up for any controlled substance, including ADHD medications.
- We can accept written and electronic prescriptions from providers in any state.
- We will not fill any controlled substance order, including ADHD medication orders, that are dated six months or more in the past.
- We submit data to the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program website for the State of Colorado.
- Check with the pharmacy prior to filling if you require brand name medication as not all brands may be stocked or available to order.
- CSU Health Network Pharmacy policy is to fill any controlled substance no more than three (3) days early based on previous fill date.
- Click here to learn more about ADHD Treatment at CSU Health Network.
- Meet the Staff – Pharmacy
- Location, Hours and Parking
- Make A Medical Appointment
- About CSU Health Network
Pharmacy Contact Information:
CSU Health and Medical Center, 1st floor
151 W. Lake St. (corner of College Ave. & Prospect Rd.)
Fort Collins, CO 80523-8031
Pharmacy Phone: (970) 491-1402
Pharmacy Fax: (970) 491-4874
Online Identifiers for ePrescribing:
- Name: CSU Health Network Pharmacy
- NPI #: 1871519918
Pharmacy Hours of Operation
Effective March 18, 2020, Pharmacy hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Note: CSU Health Network Pharmacy follows the Colorado State University academic calendar and will be closed for all University holidays. The Pharmacy also operates on adjusted hours during Fall Break, Winter Break, Spring Break and Summer Break. Visit the Location, Hours, and Parking page for more information.