Your smile is beautiful. We can help keep it that way.
About CSU Health Network Dental Services:
- Open to CSU students and their spouses or domestic partners
- Affordable, convenient and quality care
- Staffed by licensed dentist, registered dental hygienists and dental assistants
- Services include diagnostic, preventive and restorative procedures
- Featuring new, state-of-the-art equipment, including digital x-rays
- Located on the 3rd floor of the on-campus CSU Health and Medical Center
Dental Services include:
- Comprehensive and problem-focused exams
- Digital radiography
- Oral cancer screenings
- Special exams for study abroad, military, Peace Corps, etc.
- Cleanings (basic, deep cleanings, periodontal therapies)
- Fluoride treatments
Home care and diet instruction and education
- Composite (tooth colored) fillings
- Crown & Bridge
- Veneers/cosmetic bonding
- Implant restorations
- Night Guards, simple TMJ therapy
- Simple/moderate surgeries
- Removable retainers and retainer repairs
- Teeth Whitening
- Treatment with nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Palliative/pain management
- For more complex needs, to qualified, caring professionals in the community
To make an appointment, call (970) 491-1710.
Costs and payment
- Fees vary for services. Contact (970) 491-1710 for more information.
- Payment is not required at time of service. Options for payment include:
- Can be billed to your CSU student account through the Office of Financial Aid.
- If you are enrolled in the CSU Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP), you can use the $100 per year allowed for non-covered services (“flex dollars”) to pay for Dental Services at CSU Health Network.
- If you are enrolled in the RamCare Supplement Program, you can use the $50 per semester allowed for non-covered services (“flex dollars”) to pay for Dental Services at CSU Health Network.
- CSU Health Network Dental Services does not bill private insurance, but can provide filled dental claim forms for private insurance or receipts/documentation for flex spending account reimbursement.
- For more information about payment options, contact Dental Services at (970) 491-1710.
- Meet the Staff – Dental Services
- Make an Appointment
- Location, Hours and Parking
- Eligibility, Fees and Services Charges
Dental Services Hours of Operation
Mondays: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Note: CSU Health Network follows the Colorado State University academic calendar and will be closed for all University holidays. In addition, Dental Services has reduced hours during Winter Break, Spring Break and Summer Break. For more information, visit Location, Hours and Parking.