We will not be scheduling new appointments for non-urgent medical concerns at this time.This includes non-urgent appointments for dental services, optometry services, physical therapy, women’s care, transgender care, immunizations, allergy/asthma and other services. Call (970) 491-7121 for more information.
Your smile is beautiful. We can help keep it that way.
About CSU Health Network Dental Services:
- Open to CSU students only
- Affordable, convenient and quality care
- Staffed by licensed dentist, registered dental hygienists and dental assistants
- Services include diagnostic, preventive and restorative procedures
- Featuring new, state-of-the-art equipment, including digital x-rays
- Located on the 3rd floor of the on-campus CSU Health and Medical Center
Dental Services include:
- Comprehensive and problem-focused exams
- Digital radiography
- Oral cancer screenings
- Special exams for study abroad, military, Peace Corps, etc.
- Cleanings (basic, deep cleanings, periodontal therapies)
- Fluoride treatments
Home care and diet instruction and education
- Composite (tooth colored) fillings
- Crown & Bridge
- Veneers/cosmetic bonding
- Implant restorations
- Night Guards, simple TMJ therapy
- Simple/moderate surgeries
- Removable retainers and retainer repairs
- Teeth Whitening
- Treatment with nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Palliative/pain management
- For more complex needs, to qualified, caring professionals in the community
To make an appointment, call (970) 491-1710.
Costs and payment
- Fees vary for services. Contact (970) 491-1710 for more information.
- Payment is not required at time of service. Options for payment include:
- Can be billed to your CSU student account through the Office of Financial Aid.
- If you are enrolled in the CSU Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP), you can use the $100 per year allowed for non-covered services (“flex dollars”) to pay for Dental Services at CSU Health Network.
- If you are enrolled in the RamCare Supplement Program, you can use the $50 per semester allowed for non-covered services (“flex dollars”) to pay for Dental Services at CSU Health Network.
- CSU Health Network Dental Services does not bill private insurance, but can provide filled dental claim forms for private insurance or receipts/documentation for flex spending account reimbursement.
- For more information about payment options, contact Dental Services at (970) 491-1710.