CSU Health Network Hours of Operation- Summer 2020
The main phone number for CSU Health Network (970-491-7121) is available starting at 8 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, and at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesdays.
IMPORTANT: Always call ahead at (970) 491-7121 BEFORE coming to the CSU Health and Medical Center.
Medical Services (for students only)
- Medical clinical hours are now 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- In-person services are available for urgent medical concerns, including sickness, accident, injury or acute pain. Always call (970) 491-7121 before coming to the CSU Health and Medical Center.
- In-person services and consultations by telehealth also are available for some routine primary care, women’s care, transgender care, physical therapy and more. Call (970) 491-7121 to inquire about an appointment.
Counseling Services (for students only)
Counselors and therapists are available to support students by phone or on secure videoconference. Click here to learn more.
- Monday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you have an urgent mental health concern or need immediate support, please call (970) 491-7111 to speak with a counselor now (available 24/7).
If you are calling to set up routine services or with a routine concern, please call (970) 491-6053 during drop-in hours:
- Monday: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Pharmacy (open to the public)
- CSU Health Network Pharmacy is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Curb-side delivery is available and encouraged. Contact the Pharmacy at (970) 491-1402 for more details.
- Mail Service for Prescriptions (Colorado only)
- Mail service is now available for students currently located in Colorado.
- Shipping fee is $12.50 per parcel and must be paid by credit card or via student account (shipping fee is not covered by insurance).
- Students must give verbal consent by phone and sign the written consent on the CSU Student Health Portal to finalize order.
- Shipping time is typically 2-5 days after order is finalized.
- Contact the Pharmacy at (970) 491-1402 to request mail service.
- Note: controlled substances and refrigerated items cannot be included in this service.
- If you need to access the Pharmacy in-person, you must enter through the North entry of the CSU Health and Medical Center during open hours.
Dental Services (for students only)
In-person services are available for urgent dental concerns.
- Open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, starting 5/27
Optometry Services (for students only)
In-person services are available for urgent eyecare concerns.
- Open 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting 5/26
If you need a contact lens refill, call (970) 491-1738 and we will coordinate that order and delivery with you over the phone.
Physical Therapy, Orthopedics/Sports Medicine/Massage Therapy Services (for students only)
Open 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday- Friday.
Physical Therapy is now offering telehealth appointments for routine and follow-up care. Appointments can be scheduled through your primary care provider as a physical therapy referral, or by calling the Physical Therapy Department directly at (970) 491-1735.
Health Education and Prevention Services (HEPS)
The Health Education and Prevention Services (HEPS) office location is closed; however, staff are working remotely. If you are having difficult reaching a HEPS staff member, please call the CSU Health Network Access Center, 970-491-1721, to assist.
(includes medical records, fees and billing, health insurance plan, appointment scheduling)
For questions about health insurance, billing, medical records, or other administrative concerns click here.
- Call (970) 491-7121 to talk with staff by phone.
CSU Health and Medical Center
151 West Lake Street
Fort Collins, CO 80523-8031
(corner of College Avenue and Prospect Road)
Campus Delivery 8031
Fort Collins, CO 80523-8031
Visit the Contact Us page for additional contact information.
Parking and Transportation
- Free patient and client parking is available onsite at the CSU Health and Medical Center during your appointment only in dedicated spaces on the north side of the building.
- Additional permitted spaces and metered parking is available for the public, students, and CSU employees across Lake Street from the building, in lot #575 or in the university parking garage north of the building.
- Handicapped parking is available with a permit on the north and east sides of the building.
- Walking: Located on the southeast corner of campus, the CSU Health and Medical Center is approximately a 15-minute walk from the Lory Student Center (LSC).
- Bike/Longboard: Bike and longboard racks are available outside the main entrance on the north side of the building and at the MAX station. Bikes, longboards, in-line skates, or other means of transportation are not allowed in the building.
NOTE: Hours of Operation listed on this page are for CSU Health Network services only.
If you are looking for other services located in the CSU Health and Medical Center, please click a link below to visit the organization’s website for information about services and hours of operation