Still Point Reflection Space ClosedUntil the COVID-19 situation resolves, the Still Point Reflection space is closed.
The Still Point Reflection Space is designed to be a spiritually nourishing, inclusive environment for CSU faculty, staff and students from all backgrounds and cultures. This is a space to prioritize self-care, pray, reflect, meditate, and relax.
Located on the 1st floor of the CSU Health and Medical Center, the Still Point Reflection Space is open for use during CSU Health Network normal operating hours.
Guidelines for use
- To help create a calm environment, practice silence and mutual respect.
- Remove your footwear. Store them and bags on the shelves.
- This room is available for individual use only. Multiple individuals can use the space at the same time, but no group meetings, conversations or group prayer/meditation is allowed.
- No food or beverages allowed (with the exception of water).
- No candles, burning oils, incense or other flammable items.
- This is a solicitation free zone.
- This is a homework and study-free zone.
- Silence your technology, and do not use cellphones or text.
- Listen to music, guided practices/prayers through earphones.
- Return all equipment to its original location (chairs, cushions, yoga mats, etc.). Do not remove equipment from the room.
The Still Point Reflection Space is managed by the CSU Health Network as part of the University-wide Well-Being Initiatives. If you have questions, concerns, suggestions, or comments, stop by the Information Desk, call (970) 495-5246 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the Relaxation (Nap) Pod
The Relaxation Pod in the Still Point Reflection Space is available to CSU students, faculty and staff. You can schedule a 20-minute session by visiting the Information Desk or calling (970) 495-5246.
Check in at the Information Desk at the time of your scheduled session. Information Desk staff will hold onto your CSU ID card during your session.
Instructions for how to use the Relaxation Pod will be available to you during your session.
Boost Well-Being and Reduce Your Stress
Need help chilling out? Try our stress reduction bio-feedback devices available for use in the Still Point Reflection Space on the first floor of the CSU Health and Medical Center. Muse and Hearth Math help increase our ability to focus, relax, manage stress, and improve mood and well-being. They are easy to use, fun, and FREE. Bring your CSU ID to the Info Desk on the first floor to check them out.