Are you planning to travel soon? Before you pack your bags, make an appointment with CSU Health Network Travel Medicine.
Staffed by clinicians who specialize in Travel Medicine, we are prepared to discuss safe travel tips, required and recommended immunizations, medications for prevention of malaria, and how to avoid common travel hazards. Students, faculty, staff and traveling companions will incur a charge for a travel consultation. There are additional charges for prescriptions and immunizations.
For more information or to schedule an appointment for a travel consultation, please call (970) 491-7121.
To prepare for your appointment:
- Schedule your appointment as soon as possible. Some vaccines are given in a series and it may take several months to achieve adequate immunity.
- Bring your detailed itinerary.
- Bring immunization records if other than previously submitted to the CSU Health Network for new student requirements.
- Travel consultations for groups can sometimes be arranged. Please contact us at (970) 491-7121 for further information.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Combination Hepatitis A & B
- Typhoid (oral and injectable vaccine available)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Yellow Fever