In preparation for your appointment, be aware of how your insurance coverage will interact with CSU Health Network. If you have questions or would like more detailed information, please call the CSU Health Network at 970-491-7121.
- CSU Health Network is in network with most major providers, including United Healthcare, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (in state and out of state), Aetna, Cigna, and Multiplan.
- We recommend you contact your insurance company in advance to determine coverage, deductible, and co-pay. You can use our Tax ID of 846000545 or our National Provider Identifier (NPI) number of 1528156437 to verify this information. Please note that some insurance providers are only able to identify in-network status through the individual provider NPI. Click here to view our medical provider NPIs on our Meet the Staff page.
- We also recommended contacting your insurance company to determine if your plan requires a pre-authorization or referral.
Colorado Medicaid/Health First Colorado:
- Visit the Using Colorado Medicaid/Health First Colorado page to learn more.
- CSU Health Network is not a Medicare provider and cannot bill Medicare.
- If you utilize CSU Health Network services, we will bill you directly for services and provide a receipt for you to submit for reimbursement.
Indian Health Services:
- Students covered by Indian Health Services are enrolled in RamCare Supplemental Program coverage, which covers up to $1500 of total expenses per semester. (Please note: If lab work is drawn at CSU Health Network but is not processed at CSU Health Network, those costs will not be covered by the RamCare program.)
- Please contact TriCare Prime in advance to see if a referral is needed or if you need to change your PCP/PCM.
- CSU Health Network is contracted with TriCare Standard, but please contact them in advance to determine coverage, deductible, and co-pay. You can use our Tax IDof 846000545 or our NPI number of 1528156437 to verify this information.
- Please contact Kaiser regarding coverage as they have not added CSU Health Network as an in-network provider.
- If you are enrolled in RamCare Supplemental Program, your RamCare benefits cover up to $1500 of total expenses per semester. (Please note: If lab work is drawn at CSU Health Network but is not processed at CSU Health Network, those costs will not be covered by the RamCare program.)
- If you are not enrolled in RamCare, you may access CSU Health Network services but will be asked to pay out-of-pocket for your visit.
Other Insurance Plans Not Listed Here:
- Call CSU Health Network at (970) 491-7121 for more information.