We will not be scheduling new appointments for non-urgent medical concerns at this time.
- This includes non-urgent appointments for women’s care, transgender care, immunizations, allergy/asthma and other services. Call (970) 491-7121 for more information.
- If you have an existing medical or psychiatry appointment, call (970) 491-7121 to confirm your appointment is still happening as scheduled.
- Always call (970) 491-7121 BEFORE coming to the CSU Health and Medical Center.
CSU Health Network Medical Services are open to all CSU students, regardless of their insurance plan. Students can count on us for high quality, compassionate medical care for treatment of illness, injury, preventative care and wellness care.
Appointments are encouraged for primary care services. Students can make an appointment online or by calling (970) 491-7121.
Same-day/walk-in appointments are also available for conditions that demand immediate attention, such as accident, injury, or the sudden onset of severe illness on Monday – Friday between 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (starting at 9:00 am on Tuesday).
Appointments are recommended for the following primary care services:
- Evaluation and treatment of chronic illnesses
- Physical examinations
- Screening tests and preventive care
- Wellness counseling
- Sexually-transmitted infections (STI) evaluation and treatment
- Referrals to specialists
- Minor procedures such as ingrown toenail removals, skin biopsies, wart treatments, mole removals
- Acne treatment
- Medication refills
The following are some examples of symptoms that may require same-day/walk-in appointments:
- Acute illness with fever/chills or other severe symptoms
- Shortness of breath
- Allergic reaction to food or medication
- Chest pain of sudden onset
- Acute musculoskeletal injuries
- Lacerations or wounds
- Sudden or severe abdominal pain
- Urinary tract/bladder infections
- Head injuries with loss of consciousness, confusion, or severe headache
Our team is comprised of licensed medical providers who are experienced with and passionate about college health, including board-certified physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and medical assistants.
Students can check-in for Medical Services on the 2nd floor of the CSU Health and Medical Center.
Services are open to all CSU students, regardless of insurance plan. CSU Health Network is an in-network medical provider with most major insurance carriers and can file claims with private insurance.
- Make A Medical Appointment
- Location, Hours and Parking
- Meet the Staff – Primary Care
- After-Hours and Emergency Care for Students
- Eligibility, Fees and Services Charges
- Using Health Insurance at the CSU Health Network
- Women’s Care
- Men’s Care
- Transgender Care
- Psychiatry Services
- Counseling Services