We will not be scheduling new appointments for non-urgent medical concerns at this time.This includes non-urgent appointments for dental services, optometry services, physical therapy, women’s care, transgender care, immunizations, allergy/asthma and other services. Call (970) 491-7121 for more information.
CSU Health Network Women’s Care services are staffed by women providers and nursing staff to provide a comfortable, compassionate, and welcoming environment for students.
These services are located on the 2nd floor of the CSU Health and Medical Center. Patients should check-in at the front desk of CSU Health Network Medical Services.
Same-day services available for potential urinary tract infections (UTIs).
To make an appointment, please call 970-491-7121.
Women’s Care Services
The scope of services available in the clinic is very broad and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Well woman examinations and pap smears
- Birth control counseling and prescription
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing, counseling, and treatment
- Evaluation and treatment of menstrual disorders and vaginal and urinary tract problems
- Breast examinations
- Pregnancy testing
- Gynecological procedures, such as IUD/Nexplanon insertions and removals, endometrial biopsy, colposcopy, and cryotherapy
- Emergency contraception (Plan B and others)
- PrEP therapy
Contraception (birth control)
The following types of contraception (birth control) are available through the CSU Health Network:
- IUDs (Hormonal and non-hormonal intrauterine devices)
- Nexplanon subdermal implant
- Depo-Provera (Injectable contraceptive)
- Nuvaring (vaginal contraceptive ring)
- Contraceptive patch
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Male and female condoms
- Sexual Well-Being
- Birth Control
- Contraception & STD Information
- Understanding Cervical Cancer
- What to expect when getting an IUD