The purpose of the YOU@CSU portal is to connect students with campus resources and other online educational tools to increase CSU student success. The innovative digital tool promotes self- reflection, allowing students to be more proactive with their health and well-being in order to make the most of their college experience.
Students can complete brief assessments and create their profile in order to customize content. Users can set goals and check them off once completed, peruse useful and relatable content, or search for something specific.
Using the portal, students can explore their strengths and areas for growth across three domains:
- SUCCEED = Academics / Career
- THRIVE = Physical / Mental Health
- MATTER = Purpose / Community / Social
Log In and Student Anonymity
Students log in through their RAMweb account or directly at: https://you.colostate.edu/ and use their eID to create an account.
When students opt-in to use YOU@CSU, the platform collects basic user information (name, email address, etc.). This information is collected to allow the platform to enable secure access and personalized resources for individual users. In addition, YOU@CSU collects product usage data (clicks, time spent on the site, search terms, etc.) each time a student uses the platform.
However, YOU@CSU’s comprehensive privacy defenses protect this information from risk. For example:
- Data like names and email addresses are always encrypted to protect the student’s identity.
- We restrict our team’s access to student data, limiting access of confidential information to only key development staff.
- YOU@CSU analytics use aggregate data and prevents displaying small results sizes.
- Finally, no YOU@CSU information is ever sold to any outside third party.
You@CSU Development Partnership
CSU is in partnership with Grit Digital Health, a company created by Cactus Communications and their owner and CSU alum, Joe Conrad. A research agreement between CSU and Grit Digital Health was formalized in Summer 2015 for You@CSU content creation/review, concept testing and evaluation. The portal launched in Spring 2016. The CSU Health Network and other campus partners have worked closely with the company to envision and continue to enhance the portal.
CSU You@CSU Contacts
For University-specific questions, contact Janelle Patrias, CSU Health Network Manager of Mental Health Initiatives
(970) 491-2618 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions specific to the YOU@College portal, please contact Nolan Tesone, Director of Campus Partnership at Grit Digital Health (720)-407-8920 | email@example.com