Service Updates in response to COVID-19
- Medical clinical hours are now 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- In-person services are available for urgent medical concerns, including accident, injury or acute pain. Always call (970) 491-7121 before coming to the CSU Health and Medical Center.
- We are not scheduling new appointments for non-urgent medical concerns at this time. This includes non-urgent appointments for dental services, optometry services, physical therapy, women’s care, transgender care, immunizations, allergy/asthma and other services. Call (970) 491-7121 for more information.
- If you have an existing medical appointment, call (970) 491-7121 to check on the status of your appointment.
- If you need a medication refill, start by calling your pharmacy. Reference the phone number on your prescription.
- If you are an Optometry patient and need a contact lens refill, call (970) 491-1738 and we will coordinate that order and delivery with you over the phone.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical or mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Medical Services Appointments
- By phone:
- Call (970) 491-7121 during operating hours to speak with a scheduling representative.
- We are not offering online scheduling at this time. Call (970) 491-7121 to schedule an appointment.
- Walk-in appointments:
- Walk-in appointments are not available at this time. Call (970) 491-7121 to schedule an appointment.
Physical Therapy Services Appointments
- Telehealth appointments now available
- Physical Therapy is now offering telehealth appointments for routine and follow-up care. Appointments can be scheduled through your primary care provider as a physical therapy referral, or by calling the Physical Therapy Department directly at (970) 491-1735.
Dental Services Appointments
- In-person services are available for urgent dental concerns. Call (970) 491-7121.
- Open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays, starting 5/27.
Optometry Services Appointments
- In-person services are available for urgent eye care or vision concerns. Call (970) 491-1738
- Open 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting 5/26.
- If you need a contact lens refill, call (970) 491-1738 and we will coordinate that order and delivery with you over the phone.
Tobacco Cessation Appointments
- Call (970) 491-6053 during operating hours to schedule a tobacco cessation appointment.
Counseling Services Appointments
- Visit the Make A Counseling Appointment page for more information.
- After-Hours & Emergency Care for Students
- Location, Hours and Parking
- Eligibility, Fees and Service Charges
- Meet the Staff
- Make A Counseling Appointment
Before Your Appointment
PLAN TO ARRIVE 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. Schedule your appointment with this in mind. Please review the CSU Health Network Notice of Office Policies. You will be asked to sign the acknowledgement upon your first visit.CSU Health Network Notice of Office Policies