If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical or mental health emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Medical Services Appointments
- We will not be scheduling new appointments for non-urgent medical concerns at this time. This includes non-urgent appointments for women’s care, transgender care, immunizations, allergy/asthma and other services. Call (970) 491-7121 for more information.
- If you have an existing medical or psychiatry appointment, call (970) 491-7121 to confirm your appointment is still happening as scheduled.
- By phone:
- Call (970) 491-7121 during operating hours to speak with a scheduling representative.
- We are not offering online scheduling at this time. Call (970) 491-7121 to schedule an appointment.
- Walk-in appointments:
- IMPORTANT: Please call (970) 491-7121 BEFORE coming to the CSU Health and Medical Center, especially if you have a fever and/or respiratory symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing).
Physical Therapy Services Appointments
- Not scheduling new appointments at this time. Call (970) 491-7121 with urgent concerns.
Dental Services Appointments
- Not scheduling new appointments at this time. Call (970) 491-7121 with urgent dental concerns.
Optometry Services Appointments
- Not scheduling new appointments at this time. Call (970) 491-1738 with urgent eye or vision concerns.
- If you need a contact lens refill, call (970) 491-1738 and we will coordinate that order and delivery with you over the phone.
Tobacco Cessation Appointments
- Call (970) 491-6053 during operating hours to schedule a tobacco cessation appointment.
Counseling Services Appointments
- Visit the Make A Counseling Appointment page for more information.
- After-Hours & Emergency Care for Students
- Location, Hours and Parking
- Eligibility, Fees and Service Charges
- Meet the Staff
- Make A Counseling Appointment
Before Your Appointment
PLAN TO ARRIVE 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. Schedule your appointment with this in mind. Please review the CSU Health Network Notice of Office Policies. You will be asked to sign the acknowledgement upon your first visit.CSU Health Network Notice of Office Policies