CSU Health Network is every student’s home for health and well-being at Colorado State University. We are committed to care of body and mind to help students succeed in college and life.
All CSU students have full access to our wide range of services, regardless of their insurance plan. Learn more about our services:
Located in the CSU Health and Medical Center, CSU Health Network provides comprehensive care for students under one roof.
Supporting Ram success through care for body and mind.
Principles of Community
CSU Health Network is proud to be a part of the the Colorado State University Division of Students Affairs. We are committed to upholding the University’s Principles of Community:
- Inclusion: We create and nurture inclusive environments and welcome, value, and affirm all members of our community, including various identities, skills, ideas, talents, and contributions.
- Integrity: We are accountable for our actions and will act ethically and honestly in all our interactions.
- Respect: We honor the inherent dignity of all people within an environment where we are committed to freedom of expression, critical discourse, and the advancement of knowledge.
- Service: We are responsible, individually and collectively, to give of our time, talents, and resources to promote the well-being of each other and the development of our local, regional, and global communities.
- Social Justice: We have the right to be treated and the responsibility to treat others with fairness and equity, the duty to challenge prejudice, and to uphold the laws, policies, and procedures that promote justice in all respects.
To lead the university community toward a healthy campus that promotes student success by providing multidisciplinary healthcare to enhance all aspects of student well-being.
To promote the complete physical and mental health of the CSU student community by providing quality health care and comprehensive health education and prevention programming. In addition, the Health Network offers educational opportunities and training programs for all levels of health professionals. Through ongoing research, the CSU Health Network evaluates programs and services and assesses student needs to meet our goal of continuous quality improvement.
CSU Health Network has achieved accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
Status as an accredited organization means that CSU Health Network has met nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality health care set by AAAHC. CSU Health Network undergoes an extensive self-assessment and on-site survey by AAAHC expert surveyors to maintain this certification.
Since 1973, the predoctoral psychology internship program within CSU Health Network Counseling Services has been accredited by the American Psychological Association Commission on Accreditation (APA-CoA). APA-CoA is recognized by both the US Department of Education and the Council of Higher Education Accreditation as the national accrediting authority for professional education and training in psychology.
APA-CoA accreditation ensures that CSU Health Network Counseling Services meets professional standards of academic and operational integrity and quality.
CSU Health Network is a proud member of the American College Health Association (ACHA). Through advocacy, research and education, ACHA stands at the forefront of issues that impact the health and wellness of our college students.
- Make An Appointment
- Location, Hours and Parking
- Eligibility, Fees and Service Charges
- Meet the Staff
- Using Health Insurance at the CSU Health Network
By the Numbers
See the scope and scale of what CSU Health Network accomplished in FY2022. View the By the Numbers infographic.