If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1.
CSU Health Network Access Center is available at (970) 491-7121 during normal operating hours to address your questions, concerns and scheduling needs.
If you need to speak to a medical or mental health provider in the evenings, on the weekends, or when the CSU Health Network is closed, refer to the resources on the After-Hours and Emergency Care for Students page. The 24/7 Nurse Helpline is available at (970) 491-7121 and the Mental Health Crisis Intervention Line is available (970) 491-7111.
Comments and Suggestions
CSU Health Network welcomes your feedback and suggestions. Complete the form below and a staff member will follow up with you as soon as possible. Before you submit, please note the following:
- Submissions are monitored on weekdays during normal operating hours. If this is an urgent concern, please refer to the resources on the After-Hours and Emergency Care page.
- If you are worried about the safety or well-being a CSU student or employee, use Tell Someone by calling (970) 491-1350 or submitting the online referral form.
- If you believe a member of the campus community is in imminent danger to themselves or others, immediately contact CSU Police by calling 911 or the department’s non-emergency number at 970-491-6425.
- If you would like to file a compliance report regarding concerns about privacy, confidentiality, or other legal/regulatory compliance, please use the Compliance Reporting online form to ensure your submission is sent directly to the CSU Health Network Compliance Coordinator and Privacy Officer for further investigation.
- Privacy notice: For privacy purposes, please limit the any personal information to your Student ID number and contact information. Do not provide any other private identification information, such as your birth date or any personal medical information, in these online forms.