About the CSU Health Network Dental Clinic
Dental Services at the CSU Health Network are staffed by a licensed dentist, registered dental hygienists and certified dental assistants who provide affordable, convenient, quality care to students and their spouses and domestic partners. Services include preventive, diagnostic, restorative and adjunctive treatment. Digital x-rays are available, as well as screenings for oral cancer. Some tooth whitening services are also available.
Services are provided at reduced rates compared to community providers. Fees vary for services, and we can bill your student account, so payment is not required at the time of service.
Dental Services include:
Preventive Services (Dental Hygiene):
- Cleanings (basic, deep cleanings, periodontal therapy)
- Home care instruction and education
- Oral cancer screenings
- Routine & urgent exams
- Urgent treatment
- Special exams for study abroad, military, Peace Corps, etc.
- Fillings: Composite (tooth colored) and Amalgam (silver)
- Limited Crown & Bridge
- Night Guards, simple TMJ therapy
- Simple/moderate surgeries
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Bonding
- For more complex needs, to qualified, caring professionals in the community
- Monday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
For an appointment, call (970) 491-1710. Please note we have reduced hours during breaks and summer.