Your smile is beautiful. We can help keep it that way.
About CSU Health Network Dental Services:
- Open to CSU students and their spouses or domestic partners
- Affordable, convenient and quality care
- Staffed by licensed dentist, registered dental hygienists and certified dental assistants
- Services include preventive, diagnostic, restorative and adjunctive treatment (see full list below)
- Featuring new, state-of-the-art equipment, including digital x-rays
- Located on-campus on the third floor of the the new CSU Health and Medical Center
Costs and payment:
- Services are provided at reduced rates compared to community providers
- Fees vary for services. Contact (970) 491-1710 for more information.
- Payment is not required at time of service. Options for payment include:
- Can be billed to your CSU student account
- If you are enrolled in the CSU Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP), you can use the $100 per year allowed for non-covered services (“flex dollars”) to pay for Dental Services at CSU Health Network
- CSU Health Network Dental Services does not bill private insurance, but can provide receipts/documentation for private insurance or flex spending account reimbursement
- For more information about payment options, contact Dental Services at (970) 491-1710
Dental Services include:
Preventive Services (Dental Hygiene):
- Cleanings (basic, deep cleanings, periodontal therapy)
- Home care instruction and education
- Oral cancer screenings
- Routine & urgent exams
- Urgent treatment
- Special exams for study abroad, military, Peace Corps, etc.
- Fillings: Composite (tooth colored) and Amalgam (silver)
- Limited Crown & Bridge
- Night Guards, simple TMJ therapy
- Simple/moderate surgeries
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Bonding
- For more complex needs, to qualified, caring professionals in the community
- Monday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
For an appointment, call (970) 491-1710. Please note we have reduced hours during breaks and summer.