Winter Break Hours
Medical Services will be open 7:30am-4:30pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays and 9am-4:30pm on Tuesdays. These hours are in effect from Dec 19th-January 13th.
Counseling Services will be open 7:30am-5pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays and 9am-5pm on Tuesdays. These hours are in effect from Dec 19th-January 13th.
Both services will be closed all day December 23rd – 28th, and January 2nd and 16th.We will return to normal hours on Tuesday, January 17th.
Hartshorn Health Building
600 South Drive
Phone: (970) 491-7121
Monday – Friday
Medical Services by Appointment: 7:30 am – 5 pm
Business Services (records, fees and billing, health insurance plan, appointment scheduling): 7:30 am – 5 pm
Walk-in services (for urgent medical conditions only): 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday Adjusted Hours: 9 am – 4:30 pm
Aylesworth Hall NW
800 Meridian Drive
Phone: (970) 491-6053
Counseling by Appointment:
Monday – 7:30 am – 5 pm
Tuesday – 9 am – 8 pm
Wednesday – 7:30 am – 8 pm
Thursday- 7:30 am – 5 pm
Friday- 7:30 – 5 pm
Counseling Drop-in Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday- 9:00 am – 4 pm
Tuesday- 10:00 am – 4 pm
Health Education & Prevention Services
1302 S. Shields Street, Suites A2-1 and A1-2
Phone: (970) 491-1702
Monday – Friday
Office Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Parking and Bikes
Parking Services recognizes the unique parking needs of students visiting the CSU Health Network. In an effort to provide students access to the Hartshorn and Aylesworth Health facilities, the following parking exceptions apply:
Valid CSU parking permit:
- Patients with a valid CSU parking Permit may park in any of the adjacent parking lots of the Hartshorn Building. This includes lots 410, 412, 425, 470 & 475.
- If they receive a parking citation during the time they are at the clinic, Parking Services will suspend the citation, if it was received for not having a valid permit or not purchasing a “pay and display” receipt.
- Citations received for other parking violations will not be suspended.
No valid CSU parking permit:
- Patients who do not have a valid CSU parking permit must park in the Pay to Park area of lot 420 and purchase time at the pay and display machine.
- Clients who purchase a reasonable amount of time for their appointment and receive a parking citation for being late to their vehicle will have their citation suspended.
- Parking citations for not displaying a parking receipt from the pay and display machine will not be suspended.
The decision to suspend a citation is the sole discretion of Parking Services or the Parking Appeal Committee. Parking Services seriously considers the recommendation of Hartshorn and Aylesworth staff, but also looks at the nature of the citation. Violations for red curbs, loading zones and handicap parking spaces are examples of citations that typically will not be suspended.
Bike racks are available also. Bikes, in-line skates, or other means of transportation are not allowed in the building. “Loaner” bike locks are available at the Reception Desk for your temporary use.