Why did this happen to me?
Does life have meaning?
How do I find peace?
Spiritual Care services are here to support you as you explore life’s questions, experiences, and transitions.
We don’t provide answers. Instead, we support you in a safe, nonjudgmental space to help you process your questions and find your own answers.
Spiritual Care services are:
- Open to all beliefs, faiths, cultures, and identities (including those who do not identify as religious or spiritual)
- FREE for all CSU students, faculty and staff
- Helpful if you are
- Experiencing grief, loss, spiritual struggles, conflicted beliefs, existential exploration
- Looking for spiritual community or faith and belief resources
- In a vulnerable time and facing challenges of meaning, purpose or connectedness
How to Access Spiritual Care Services
- Individual Sessions: Schedule an individual session with a spiritual care professional by calling (970) 491-7121.
- Group Session or Presentation: Request a spiritual care presentation or group session for your student organization, department or class. Visit the Request a Presentation page for more information and to submit your online request.
What takes place in an individual spiritual care session?
- Spiritual care is available to provide professional companionship through difficult times, co-create meaning, and assist you to find life-giving resources.
- Besides listening and dialogue, you may access creative ritual, song, poetry, prayer, and any number of spiritual/religious practices.