General Background Information
- Key definitions and statistics
- Reflective and personalized content
- Bystander skill and confidence-building strategies
- Campus-specific policies, procedures and resources
The Sexual Assault Prevention program is part of CSU’s comprehensive approach to sexual assault education. This program provides a clear understanding of consent. It will also provide you with our campus expectations, which are designed to foster a safe place to live and learn.
***Please note that CSU does not accept course completions from previous institutions.***
If you fit this exemption criteria, and received communication about completing the course, please e-mail email@example.com .
You will receive an e-mail invite for Part 2 of the course six weeks after completing Part 1.
- Log-in to your RamWeb account from the RamWeb home page: ramweb.colostate.edu. If you have log-in problems with RamWeb, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The course(s) is listed in your Ram Ready Checklist on the home screen, AND listed under the Health Network tab in the hamburger menu in the upper right corner of the home screen.
- On the registration page, you may be asked for additional information to complete the creation of your account. You will NOT need to create an additional username or password.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “NEXT” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “NEXT” button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- To access, always log back into to your RamWeb account.
- For ALL OTHER AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention technical issues: Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu or Haven screen or call 1-866-384-9062. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.
- Under New User enter the following Login ID for PARENTS/FAMILIES ONLY: P126818PARENT
- Click “Sign Up” and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you return to the program at a later time, log in as a Returning User and enter the same email address and password you created when you first logged into the course.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, simply click on the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for Parents and Families screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.