All Counseling Services are now provided by phone.
- We are not providing in-person appointments or services at this time.
- If you have an urgent mental health concern or need immediate support, please call (970) 491-7111 to speak with a counselor now (available 24/7).
- If you have an existing counseling appointment, it will occur over the phone. Your provider will call you. Please find a private area where you can take the call.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment or have questions, please call (970) 491-6053 during normal business hours.
- Groups and workshops are suspended until further notice
Counseling Services Drop-In Hours
If you have an urgent mental health concern and need immediate support, please call (970) 491-7111 to speak with a counselor now. This number is available 24/7, including on weekends and holidays.
If you need to reschedule an appointment or have questions, please call (970) 491-6053 during our typical business hours.
What to Expect
Welcome to Counseling Services at CSU Health Network. We are glad you have taken this step to invest actively in your wellbeing. Our goal is to help get you connected to the appropriate services to address your concerns. We have a wide range of ways to help you within Counseling Services and across campus. We offer a range of evidence-based treatment, which include online skill-building resources, workshops, group therapy, individual counseling, crisis services, and brief, solution-focused counseling. Counseling requires active participation by you, which often includes doing work in between sessions and utilizing recommendations provided to you. We encourage you to read about the office policies, complete paperwork, and understand your responsibilities as a client.
You will notice that we ask questions about identities and multicultural factors at various points in your treatment. These factors may be important to effectively meet your needs. We recognize that discussing identities may be difficult and we invite you to share about these as you are comfortable. This is in alignment with our values, the CSU Principles of Community, and the ethical principles we follow as professionals.