Counseling Services are available by phone or secure teleconference.
- All Counseling Services are now provided by phone or online. We are not providing in-person appointments or services at this time.
- If you have an urgent mental health concern, please call (970) 491-7111 to speak with a counselor now (available 24/7).
For students who are deaf or hard of hearing, please begin by calling 711 and Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) can help you communicate with our on-call counselors.
- If you are calling to set up routine services or with a routine concern, please call (970) 491-6053 during drop-in hours:
- Mondays: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- If you have an existing counseling appointment, it will occur over the phone or on secure videoconference. Your provider will call you. Please find a private area where you can take the call. Please read this information regarding informed consent for counseling services and telemental health.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment or have questions, please call (970) 491-6053 during normal business hours.
- Groups and workshops are suspended until further notice.
CSU Health Network counselors can help students struggling with a variety of personal issues. Stress and anxiety, relationship concerns, depression, disordered eating, sexual identity concerns, cultural issues, and academic difficulties are just some of the concerns that can be addressed in a respectful and confidential manner at Counseling Services.
Could this be you?
- I’m stressed!
- I have a hard time feeling comfortable around others.
- Sometimes I feel I can’t go on.
- I feel out of control when I eat.
- Sometimes I feel like nobody cares.
- I’m thinking about dropping out of school.
- I’d like to learn more about myself.
- My partner and I just broke up – I feel hurt and angry.
- Something bad happened – it’s hard to talk about.
- I’m not happy with the way I look.
- Other people are worried about my drinking/smoking.
- I’m always nervous and I can’t stand it.
- My friend is acting strange, and I don’t know how to help him.
We can help. Contact Counseling Services at (970) 491-6053.
*Please note: partners counseling is available on a limited basis for dyads.
- About Counseling Services
- Make A Counseling Appointment
- Meet the Staff: Counseling Services
- Location, Hours and Parking
- After-Hours and Emergency Care for Students
- Groups and Workshops
- Multicultural Counseling Services
- Psychiatry Services
- Spiritual Care
- Request a Presentation
- Private Spaces on Campus for your Telehealth Appointment