All Counseling Services are now provided by phone.
- We are not providing in-person appointments or services at this time.
- If you have an urgent mental health concern or need immediate support, please call (970) 491-7111 to speak with a counselor now (available 24/7).
- If you have an existing counseling appointment, it will occur over the phone. Your provider will call you. Please find a private area where you can take the call.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment or have questions, please call (970) 491-6053 during normal business hours.
- Groups and workshops are suspended until further notice.
CSU Health Network counselors can help students struggling with a variety of personal issues. Stress and anxiety, relationship concerns, depression, disordered eating, sexual identity concerns, cultural issues, and academic difficulties are just some of the concerns that can be addressed in a respectful and confidential manner at Counseling Services.
Could this be you?
- I’m stressed!
- I have a hard time feeling comfortable around others.
- Sometimes I feel I can’t go on.
- I feel out of control when I eat.
- Sometimes I feel like nobody cares.
- I’m thinking about dropping out of school.
- I’d like to learn more about myself.
- My partner and I just broke up – I feel hurt and angry.
- Something bad happened – it’s hard to talk about.
- I’m not happy with the way I look.
- Other people are worried about my drinking/smoking.
- I’m always nervous and I can’t stand it.
- My friend is acting strange, and I don’t know how to help him.
We can help. Contact Counseling Services at (970) 491-6053.