Thursday, October 18, 2018
5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
CSU Health and Medical Center
Flu shots for students, FREE FOOD, activities, giveaways, prizes, and more!
CSU students are invited to attend this free event to learn more about resources to support their health and well-being. More than 30+ booth participants will provide interactive learning activities and free giveaways.
Confirmed participants and activities:
- Active Minds: Decorate Your Own Sleep Mask and Mental Health Trivia
- Assistive Technology Resource Center (ATRC): Demo Assistive Tech Devices
- Associates in Family Medicine: Wheel of Health
- Campus Recreation: How Do You Rec? Spin Wheel
- Center for Community Partnerships: Activity Performance Survey
- Center for Mindfulness: Mindful Labyrinth Walk
- CREWS Peer Education: Condom Roses
- CSU PTA – Active Transportation: Bike Safety Trivia
- CSU Health Network – Business Services: Insurance Jeopardy
- CSU Health Network – Counseling Services
- CSU Health Network – Dental Services: So You Think You Can Brush?
- CSU Health Network – Immunizations Department: Fight the Flu – Get Your Flu Shot!
- CSU Health Network – Laboratory: That Came Out of Me?!
- CSU Health Network – Massage Therapy: 10-minute relaxing chair massage
- CSU Health Network – Medical Services: Free cold care kits
- CSU Health Network – Optometry: Let the Good Times Roll
- CSU Health Network – Pharmacy: Cold & Flu Tic-Tac-Toe
- CSU Health Network – Physical Therapy: Flex Your Muscles Jeopardy
- CSU Health Network – Psychiatry: Stress/Anxiety Corn Hole
- CSU Health Network – Spiritual Care/Still Point Reflection Space: Mindfulness Dots, Here & Now Stones, Relaxing Tea Samples
- CSU Health Network – Women’s Care: Pin the IUD on the Uterus
- CSU PTS – Active Transportation: Bike Safety Trivia
- Flashbox Photobooth
- Health District of Northern Colorado: Solutions for Mental Health Service Gaps in Larimer County
- Health Insurance 101: Attend a 15-minute educational session and get $5 Ram Cash gift card
- Health Professions Advising
- Garth Englund Blood Center: Donate blood and save a life!
- Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center: Portion Distortion – Portion Control and Eating Well
- Poudre Infusion Therapy
- Larimer County Department of Health and Environment: Community Immunity
- Ram Recovery – Collegiate Recovery Community
- Smoke-Free Campus: Pin the Policy
- Student Diversity Programs and Services
- Student Health Advisory Council (SHAC)
- YOU@CSU: College Life Jenga
FREE food from Rainbow Restaurant, sponsored by ASCSU.
Students who visit at least 15 booths will be eligible to win prizes, including Colorado Eagles hockey tickets, wireless headphones, bluetooth speaker, and additional gift cards/donations from the following local businesses: Campus Recreation, CSU Bookstore, Fort Collins Nursery, Handy’s Restaurant, Happy Lucky’s Tea House, Houska Automotive, King Soopers, Old Town Spice Shop, Peace Love and Little Donuts, Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Rollerland, Scheel’s, Soak Spa and Foot Sanctuary, The Human Bean, Torchy’s Tacos, Wing Shack and more!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.