Student Health Insurance- Frequently Asked Questions:
CSU requires students with six or more Resident Instruction credits to have health insurance. Students are automatically enrolled in the CSU Student Health Insurance Plan unless they show proof of a private plan that is Affordable Care Act compliant and has a $2500 or less individual deductible.
Questions about Dependent, Spouse or Domestic Partner Insurance:
Frequently Asked Questions About The Graduate Assistant Health Insurance Contribution:
For more detailed information about the health contribution, learn more from the CSU Graduate School:
Other Health Requirements For Enrollment:
- Complete the Sexual Assault Prevention Program
- Turn in Immunization Records- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) and Meningococcal Vaccinations
- Complete Important Health Forms- Health History and Tuberculosis Screening
- Fulfill the Health Insurance Requirement
- Consider the RamCare Supplemental Program
Follow the directions on the new student checklist and make sure you have completed all the necessary requirements by the date given.