Friday, April 12, 2019
2:30 – 5:00 p.m.
CSU Health and Medical Center parking lot
The actual draw only takes 5-8 minutes. Prior to the blood draw, we work with you to complete paperwork, and do a brief vitals check to ensure your well-being, as well as, the safety of the recipient.
Be sure to:
- Bring a photo ID
- Eat a good meal (you burn 650 calories while donating)
- Hydrate the day before and the day of the donation
- Share the information with others – the more the merrier!
- Please use pen to complete the questions – i.e. no use of a PDF writer or other design program to write on the electronic copy
- Please answer question 1 (feeling healthy and well) the day of the drive
- Please print out the Blood Donor Record form- If you cannot print the form two sided, please staple the two pages together
To ensure a speedy confirmation process, please observe these requests:
- Complete your paperwork prior to coming to the bus. This includes having all travel documented from the past three years and have your ID as well.