At Physical Therapy Services, our licensed physical therapists and movement experts can evaluate your injury or ailment and prescribe treatment programs customized for you. In many cases, physical therapy can be used to decrease pain, restore function and prevent the recurrence of musculoskeletal disorders.
- Treatment for overuse injuries
- Treatment for Temperomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMJ)
- Orthotic Devices
- Pre- and post-surgical care with an emphasis on orthopedic rehabilitation
- Ergonomic recommendations
- Pain relief and management
- Treatment for chronic headaches
- Balance and vestibular therapies
- Treatment for acute and chronic injuries-sprains, strains, neck and low back pain, joint and muscle dysfunction
- Pool and weight training therapy (Campus Recreation Center)
For an appointment, call (970) 491-7121.