Online Mental Health Screenings
An online screening program for depression, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, generalized anxiety disorder and posttraumatic stress disorder.
ULifeline – Mental Health Resource
Use the anonymous Self Evaluator to learn if a treatable mental health problem could be affecting you or a friend.
Online Alcohol and Other Drug Screening
(use referral code “voluntary”)
Find out how your alcohol and/or drug use compares to other college students and discover resources for more information.
Marijuana eCHECKUP TO GO
This personalized, evidence-based program provides individual feedback about behavior and risk factors, and campus and community resources.
Health Topics and Assessments
- Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Body Image & Eating Disorders
- Chronic Health Conditions
- Diabetes Education
- Financial Management
- Flu/Cold Prevention & Care
- Mental & Emotional Health
- Nutrition & Physical Activity
- Prescription Drugs
- Rabies Safety for People and their Animals
- Sexual Health
- Sexual Assault & Violence Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- Spiritual Health
- Stress Management
- CSU Student Health 101 is a FREE, online magazine covering a variety of health topics of interest to college students, including: stress, sleep, nutrition, alcohol, sexual health, colds, flu, and more.
- Up To Date is used by physicians worldwide for complete and current medical information to answer their clinical questions. Now patients have access to learn about a medical condition and better understand management and treatment options.
- American College Health Association’s College Health A-Z section houses an exhaustive list of health-related links grouped by category/subject area.
- Go Ask Alice is a health question and answer Internet service produced by Columbia University’s Health Education Program. It’s growing database answers student-centered questions related to: alcohol and other drugs, fitness and nutrition, emotional health, general health, sexuality, sexual health and relationships.
- Healthfinder is a wonderful guide to reliable health information and personal health tools.
- Ulifeline is an on-line behavioral health support system for young adults. Explore their mental health library, suicide prevention resources and personal assessments.
- Web MD is one of the leaders in providing current, accurate health information on-line.