If you are experiencing a medical or life-threatening mental health emergency, please call 911.
You can make an appointment for CSUHN Medical Services by phone or online.
- By phone: Call (970) 491-7121 during operating hours to speak with a scheduling representative. Same-day and next-day appointments are typically available.
- Online: Online scheduling is temporarily unavailable. If you wish to schedule an appointment, please call (970) 491-7121.
PLAN TO ARRIVE 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. Schedule your appointment with this in mind. The CSU Health and Medical Center (151 W. Lake St.), where medical services are located, is ADA compliant. Please review the CSU Health Network Notice of Office Policies. You will be asked to sign the acknowledgement upon your first visit, or feel free to print the document and bring it with you.
Walk-in appointments are also available for urgent medical conditions. Depending on your medical concern, the triage nurse may complete care, make you a future appointment, or refer you to the on-call physician or nurse practitioner to be seen immediately. The hours for walk-in triage services are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, with the exception of Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have an after-hours concern, please call our 24/7 Nurse Helpline at (970) 491-7121 or seek care at a local Urgent Care provider.
Specialty Clinic Direct Lines
You can also dial our specialty clinics directly to make an appointment:
- Dental Services: (970) 491-1710
- Physical Therapy: (970) 491-1735
- Optometry Services: (970) 491-1738
If you would like to make an appointment with a CSU Health Network Counseling Services provider, please call (970) 491-7121.