If you are experiencing a medical or life-threatening mental health emergency, please call 911.
You can make an appointment for CSUHN Medical Services by phone or online.
- By phone: Call (970) 491-7121 during operating hours to speak with a scheduling representative. Same-day and next-day appointments are typically available.
- Online: Use our online health portal to make an appointment regarding some of the most common symptoms, conditions, and needs. See list below to determine if your concerns are listed. If they are listed, proceed to the online health portal to schedule your appointment. If your concerns are not listed, call (970) 491-7121 and one of our representatives will be happy to schedule your appointment.
- If you have more than one concern or a complex medical history, do not use online scheduling. Call (970) 491-7121 to schedule an appointment that will allow adequate time for your provider to address all of your concerns.
- If you have seen a care provider at the CSU Health Network in the past, schedule your appointment with that provider. Check your list of previous appointments under the “appointments scheduled” link in your online health portal to find your previous providers.
- If you have never seen a care provider at the CSU Health Network, choose your appointment based on your availability.
- If you are looking for a same-day appointment, please contact us by phone at (970) 491-7121.
PLAN TO ARRIVE 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME. Schedule your appointment with this in mind. The Hartshorn building, where medical services are located, is ADA compliant. Please review the CSU Health Network Notice of Office Policies. You will be asked to sign the acknowledgement upon your first visit, or feel free to print the document and bring it with you.
Walk-in appointments are also available for urgent medical conditions. Depending on your medical concern, the triage nurse may complete care, make you a future appointment, or refer you to the on-call physician or nurse practitioner to be seen immediately. The hours for walk-in triage services are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, with the exception of Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you have an after-hours concern, please call our 24/7 Nurse Helpline at (970) 491-7121 or seek care at a local Urgent Care provider.
General Medical Concerns
Allergy Shot-New Pt to CSU Health Network
Birth Control Counseling
HPV (genital wart treatment)
STD/STI Check (not Pap)
Tobacco Cessation Counseling
Optometrist (current lens wearers must bring Rx)
New Contact Lens – Pt actively wearing lens
New Patient – Glasses
Returning Contact Lens Patient
Returing Patient – Glasses
Specialty Clinic Direct Lines
You can also dial our specialty clinics directly to make an appointment:
- Dental Clinic: (970) 491-7121
- Physical Therapy: (970) 491-7121
- Women’s Clinic: (970) 491-7121
If you would like to make an appointment with a CSU Health Network Counseling Services provider, please call (970) 491-7121.