Follow these tips to seamlessly transition your health care from CSU Health Network to off-campus providers after graduation:
- Schedule final appointments with your CSU Health Network medical and/or counseling providers before graduation.
- Refill any prescriptions at the CSU Health Network Pharmacy and transfer them to your off-campus pharmacy. (Graduating students with existing prescriptions may continue to fill those prescriptions at the CSU Health Network Pharmacy through the summer or until the prescription expires.)
- Use up your remaining Flex Dollars (if you have the CSU Student Health Insurance Plan or RamCare) to get your eyes checked, teeth cleaned, or have a massage.
- Contact the CSU Health Network Immunizations Clinic to get documentation of any immunizations you’ve had while at CSU.
- Contact CSU Health Network Medical Records to transfer your files to your off-campus providers.
- Establish relationships with community medical and/or counseling providers. Remember: Access to services at the CSU Health Network ends upon graduation. (For those with the Student Health Insurance Plan, you may continue to access CSUHN services through the summer. If you have graduated or are not planning to return in the fall, you will be charged a fee for each service. If you are planning to return in the fall, you may choose to pay the health fee or be charged a fee for each service.)