What does the office do?
The CSU Health Network Private Health Insurance Services Office offers the following services for students that choose to have their private health insurance billed for medical services:
- Provides general information about charges applied to the student account
- Provides guidance on how to reach out to your health insurance regarding claim payments
- Submit claims to your health insurance plan
- Accepts your health insurance information for claims submission
- Explains response from health insurance regarding claims payment
- Discuss how your health insurance interacts with the Health Network
Location and Office Hours
The Student Health Insurance Office is in the Business Services suite on the 2nd floor of the CSU Health and Medical Center, located at the northwest corner of Prospect Road and College Avenue at 151 W. Lake Street.
Academic Year Hours:
Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (late opening at 9 a.m. on Tuesdays)
Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If the line is busy when you call, please leave a message, and we will return your call assign as possible.