CSU Health Network will bill your private health insurance for medical services provided at our clinic. Please bring a copy of your insurance card to your visit at the CSU Health Network.
- We have contracts with United Healthcare, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (in state and out of state), Aetna, Cigna, Tricare West, Tricare North, Tricare South, Multiplan, and Rocky Mountain Health Plan.
- We highly recommend you confirm that your health insurance plan is in network with CSU Health Network. You can use our Tax ID of 846000545 or our NPI number of 1528156437 to verify this information
- If you are coming to CSU from another state, here are a few other items to verify with your insurance:
- Does your plan only cover urgent or emergent care when you are away from home? *We only bill as an out-patient facility
- Do you need a referral from your PCP (primary care provider)? *You will need a referral from your primary care provider before you are seen at the CSU Health Network.
- Can you change your PCP (Primary Care Provider) to one of our providers? *This will alleviate the need for a referral.
- Does your insurance provide “Away From Home” coverage? *That may allow a better benefit.
Please check your insurance coverage before your visit. Click here for more information on insurance coverage.